Olivia’s singing circles offer a safe and welcoming space to be amongst other women and to explore and connect with your voice through sharing and song. Olivia will share simple songs for the group to sing that have been collected over the years and also specially written for this purpose. These songs aim to uplift and remind us of our innate power, wisdom and beauty.
The session will start with a short guided meditation before opening into an optional sharing circle and then voice opening and songs
A safe space for women to gather together, to find their voice and express their voice, to feel “ part of” and nurture a sense of community and sisterhood.
Singing Circle Tour Dates:
- Saturday 23rd March – UpFront Arts Theatre Penrith. 4-6pm
- Saturday 6th April – The Gregson Centre, Lancaster. 5-7pm.
- Saturday 27th April – Selgars Mill as part of the Love Jam Spring Retreat.
- Sunday 28th April – Mycellium Space, Frome. 3-5pm.
- Saturday 3rd May – W.I.T.C.H , Coniston.
- Sunday 12th May – Tyninghame, East Lothian.
* No need to book but Please bring something comfortable to sit on such as a cushion or sheepskin.
“It felt like a spiritual experience” Lin, participant.
“I’ve not sung for years and felt quite nervous but Olivia created such a gentle and loving space for me to explore my voice again” Anna J, participant.
“Transformative. Just what I needed. The sessions revived an inner thirst for connection through the sharing and singing” Beth
“Highly recommended. Olivia is encouraging and supportive and knows how to get you feeling confident enough to join in.” – Jodi
“The space Olivia creates is so much more than a singing circle. It’s a beautiful space which will leave you feeling as if you are wrapped in a supportive blanket.” – Hazel. M
Come and experience the power of gathering together with a group of women to sing and share.